We are a small close-knit group of volunteers who share a common love
of the Maine Coon cat breed.
OMC! (Only Maine Coons Rescue) is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit rescue group
that specializes in saving the lives of Maine Coon mix cat/kittens from
high euthanasia rate shelters and unwanted situations. Our mission is
to save Coonies from dire situations, and we pride ourselves
on doing the following:
- Saving Maine Coon mix or Purebred cats/kittens from unwanted situations
and high kill shelters.
- Providing a safe and loving foster home through to adoption.
- Providing necessary veterinary care.
- Working with adopters and placing cats in appropriate forever homes.
- Working with shelters and the public as in regards to courtesy posts
to save Maine Coon cats and to enable them to find appropriate forever
- Being readily available to answer all questions, to provide complete
adoption details, and to enable the return of any of the Maine Coon
cats in our care, should an adoption fail.
- Educating the public about the Maine Coon cat breed.
- Providing a friendly, accessible, and good relationship with adopters,
shelters, and the public.
- Providing cats with a loving forever home and adopters with a permanent
loving family member.