Adoption Donation Amounts:
Only Maine Coons Rescue is a private, nonprofit organization that relies
completely on private donations and its own fundraising abilities to operate.
We receive no federal, state or government funding or any funds from any
national animal welfare organizations.
The donations collected from the adoption of each animal help to offset
some of the costs involved in providing care for the animals and preparing
an animal for placement into a new home.
What your adoption donation includes:
- A general physical examination and behavioral evaluation by a veterinarian
- Health Certificate
- Feline distemper Vaccine
- Rabies Vaccine
- De-worming medication
- Flea/tick treatment
- Feline leukemia test (FeLV)
- Feline Immunodeficiency Virus test (FIV)
- Spay/neuter surgery (if needed - If to young adopter will pay for this
- 30-day return period
- Free medications for the first 14 days (if needed)